Salad with halloumi and watermelon | Charalambides Christis
The Fella Twins
Suitable for vegetarians
September 29, 2022
Watermelon has its place of honor next to our Halloumi in a cool salad!
- 250g watermelon, cut into cubes
- 250g Charalambides Christis halloumi, cut into cubes
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 cucuber cut into slices
- 25g black olives, sliced
- 2tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2tbs olive oil
- A pinch of dry mint
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, onion, balsamic, olive oil and mint.
- Arrange the watermelon, cucumber in a large serving bowl, add the cheese mixture. Pour the remaining cheese marinade and serve.