Watermelon Salad with Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi
Suitable for vegetarians
May 18, 2021
Watermelon Salad with Pissourkotiko Traditional Goat and Sheep Halloumi Charalambides Christis
- ½ medium-sized watermelon
- 1 pack Pissourkotiko Traditional Goat and Sheep Halloumi Charalambides Christis
- ½ bunch fresh mint (leaves)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Black sesame seeds to sprinkle on salad
- Cut the watermelon in slices and remove the peel. With a Parisienne scoop, cut out round pieces of melon and place on a large platter.
- Cut the halloumi using a small round cookie cutter and distribute the pieces evenly over the melon.
- Garnish with mint leaves and toasted pine nuts and sprinkle some black sesame seeds over the salad before serving.