Salad with halloumi croutons | Charalambides Christis
Suitable for vegetarians
September 30, 2022
Never ending summer with another refreshing salad!
- 1 whole halloumi Charalambides Christis
- 1 spoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 spoon of sunflower seeds
- 2 spoons of sesame seeds
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups rocket
- 2-3 nectarines, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, divided
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 radishes, sliced
- Salt Pepper
For the dressing:
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 spoon of vinegar
- 2 spoons of rose honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 spoons of lemon juice
- 2 tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the halloumi into cubes of about 1 cm.
- Put them in a dry pan, on a medium-high heat until it gets colored on all sides.
- Take them out on a plate.
- Saute the nuts with the skewer until fragrant and toasted. Take them out in a bowl.
- Put all the green vegetables in a large bowl. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small jar.
- Drizzle with some of the dressing and toss well. Add the tomatoes, nectarines and radishes.
- Scatter over the nuts and halloumi croutons. Put the onion rings.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.