Spaghetti with tomato sauce and Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis
Suitable for vegetarians
November 19, 2020
This is one of my favourite dishes! I like it a lot since I am a pasta lover! The tomato sauce is just irresistible!
- 1 packet (500 gr.) spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 50 ml red wine
- 1 can (500 gr.) grated tomato
- 1/4 glass of fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon of powdered vegetable broth
- 50 gr. Charalambides Christis Dairy Cream light 17% fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- ½ packaging of grated Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion for one minute.
- Pour the wine and add the tomato, mint leaves, sugar, vegetable broth, salt and pepper into the pot. Bring the mixture to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Finally, pour the dairy cream inside and stir well.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat enough water until it boils and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes or as much as you want. Drain and mix with the sauce. Serve with the grated Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis.