Bruschetta made with Pissourkotiko traditional halloumi Charalambides Christis and olive spread
Frixos Personal Chefing
Suitable for vegetarians
January 12, 2021
Bruschetta made with Pissourkotiko traditional halloumi Charalambides Christis and olive blossom
- PissourkotikoTraditional Goat Halloumi
- Charalambides Christis cut into 9-10 pieces
- 2 large ripe sliced tomatoes,
- 80ml EVOO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- 4-5 sprigs Fresh Mint
- 1 cup Black Olives, seedless.
- 1 clove Garlic, roasted and finely chopped with a special garlic tool.
- 5 slices of Rustic White Bread, cut in half.
- We start with the olive spread, adding to the bowl of the mixer the olives together with the chopped garlic and half the oil. Beat for a while and then, with the mixer running, slowly pour in the remaining oil.When it becomes a paste, remove it and keep it aside.
- Place a ribbed pan - grill on medium-high heat and as soon as it heats up add the slices of bread. Bake them on both sides, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same ribbed pan - grill, again on medium-high heat, add a little oil and spread it with a brush.
- Once heated, add the halloumi slices and cook for about 2 'until they get a nice color.
- Turn them and cook for another 2 '.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- To serve, spread a full tablespoon from the olive paste to each of the slices of bread, add a slice of tomato and on top a slice of halloumi.
- Add some mint leaves and serve while hot.